Helping People Buy and Sell Homes throughout Connecticut
TIPS ON SELLING:
It is important to show your home in the best possible condition.
Here are some helpful tips:
- Declutter your home..weed out excess furniture & knick knacks
- Clean off kitchen counters
- Neatly Rearrange closets & cabinets
- Make your home sparkle…clean windows, bathroom, floors, etc
- Fix any minor repairs
- If your walls need painting, use neutral colors
- Keep your lawn mowed, shrubs trimmed, gardens weeded
When it is time to place your home on the market for sale, there is no need to second guess or stress! We will assist you in determining its value.
One of our experienced agents will come to your home, gather notes of updates, condition, etc. These notes will assist him/her in preparing a (CMA) comparable market analysis of your home.
After the CMA is completed, we will invite you to our office to go over it and view all comparable photos.
You are under no obligation to list your property and all of the above is offered to you at no charge.
If you should decide to list with us, we will discuss the commission and all of the services we have to offer you.
180 Church Street
Naugatuck, CT 06770